Sunday, January 9, 2011

5 Ambientes un dia

So I haven't posted anything in a while, I've been really busy arriving to Norway, so I still need to catch up on pictures from Tenerife. One thing thats worth mentioning his that I ran in to a old childhood friend called Kristian from Venezuela who I hadn't seen in 8 years.



These pictures are from a trip we took to "El Teide", which is the talest mountain in Spain, and happens to be an active Volcano. The point of the trip was to see all the different environments in the island, not necessarily to go up to the volcano. We started in the city of Santa Cruz, which I've posted pictures of before.

Then we went through a jungle like, "cold" area in the north of the island.



Then through pine forests



Then we started getting in to the zone where theres no trees.





and it starts looking like a volcanic desert

and back down


and then we went swimming in the ocean!

and took silly pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment